Pastelink is a php script suitable for anyone who wants to create a website where visitors can share text and links or both. It is roughly similar to the website Pastelink[dot]net. This script is designed as simple as possible to make it more user friendly and easy to use. Website owners can make money from advertisements.
U: admin | P: admin
User friendly. Lightly accessed from all devices. To create a better user experience.
No registration required
Users don’t need to register to make a paste.
Custom paste URL
Users can specify custom url to make them easier to remember.
Users can edit their paste’s at any time by creating a passcode
You can change site settings, paste ad code, manage active/inactive paste’s.
- MySQL (version 5 or higher)
- PDO and MySQLI extension
- PHP (Min: version 5.6 or higher
- Apache Mod_Rewrite Enable
- Create a MySQL database and a MySQL user (with full permissions).
- Extract downloaded file
- Open “Upload/inc/_db.php” with your favorite text editor.
- Edit your MySQL database information and save.
- Hostname = normaly localhost
- DBusername = your mysql username
- DBpassword = your mysql password
- DBname = your mysql database name
- Import/execute the SQL file located in “SQL_File/SQL.sql”.
- Upload files present on “Upload” folder to your website using ftp or file manager in your hosting’s control panel